revocation conditionsRight of withdrawal for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which can predominantly neither be attributed to his commercial nor his self-employed professional activity.)
right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke this contract within 14 days without giving reasons.
The revocation period is 14 days from the day,
- where you, or a third party other than the carrier designated by you, have taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods under a single order and the order is or will be delivered uniformly;
- where you or a third party other than the carrier designated by you have taken or have taken possession of the last of the goods, provided that you have ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately;
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us (Peter Graf, Kirchfeld, 5, 6112 Wattens, telephone no.: +43 664 361 220 1 , e-mail address: [email protected]) of your decision to cancel this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post). You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this Agreement, we will refund to you all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (other than additional charges arising from your choosing a method of delivery other than that offered by us).We will repay you immediately and at the latest within 14 days of the day on which we received notification of your revocation of this contract. For this refund we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund.
We may refuse to refund until we have received the Goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have returned the Goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case within 14 days of the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract at the latest. The deadline is met if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the 14-day deadline.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
They shall be liable for any depreciation of the goods only if such depreciation is due to handling of the goods which is not necessary to examine their nature, properties and functionality.
Reasons for exclusion or expiration
The right of revocation does not apply to the following contracts
- the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and the manufacture of which is determined by an individual choice or destination made by the consumer or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would quickly be exceeded;
- the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the trader has no control;
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of revocation expires prematurely for contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods which, for health or hygiene reasons, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if these have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery.
Sample withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- To Peter Graf, Kirchfeld, 5, 6112 Wattens, e-mail address: [email protected] :
- Herewith I/we (*) cancel the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name(s) of consumer(s)
- Address of consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only for paper notifications)
(*) Delete as appropriate.